Combining our stringent logistics process and experience in gaining the correct and accurate documents allow us to make sure that your consignment is ready, the container is packed and shipped to the destination of your choice within the given time frame.
- Supply the customer with a pro-forma invoice.
- Deposits received – start the production process.
- Product certification complete.
- Once manufacturing complete a FRI (final random inspection) is done before it will be allowed to ship.
- Shipment is booked with customer forwarder or forwarder of our choice (Inco terms: FOB).
- Balance of the payment is to be paid by the customer on sight of BL ( bill of lading) and invoice and packing list.
- Shipment is received by customer at port of destination.